جاءنا تعميم هذا نصه
المكرم قائم بعمل بريد
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
إشاره إلى خطاب سعادة نائب الرئيس للعمليات البريديه المكلف رقم 0000 وتاريخ 00000
بشأن طلبة رفع المؤهلات العلمية للقائمين الحاصلين على شهادة الثانويه العامة فقط!!!! وصوره من بطاقة الاحوال المدنيه
امل تزويدنا بصوره من شهادة الثانويه العامه ان وجدت 0000 الخ

سؤالي هنا لماذا هذا التعميم
ربما يكون من اجل ترسيم القائمين باعمال البريد 000 ألآ يستحق القائم بعمل البريد ان يرسم بالمرتبه التي يستحقها
ما مصير من لدية شهاده جامعية ودوراة في الحاسب الالي ودوراة اخرى وخبره ما مصير كل هذا
ارجو ممن لدية الجواب ان يعطينا الجواب الشافي
وارجو من الجميع المشاركه والمناقشه في الموضوع وخصوصا كلمة فقط

الم يكن امر خادم الحرمين الشريفين حفظه الله واضحا بشأن ترسيم الموضفين على بند الاجور والمستخدمين
Demarcation by royal decree or by postal decree

We received a publication of this text
The Honorable in charge of postal work
Peace, mercy and blessings of God
Refering to the letter by His Excellency Vice President of Postal Operations in charge number 0000 and the date 0000
ABout the request to raise their academic qualifications of those with a secondary school certificate only!! And copy of ID card
I hope to provide us with a copy of the general secondary school certificate, if any, 0000, etc.

My question here is why this circular
May be in order to fix the acting postal workers in the mail 000 arenot they worth fixing to the rank they deserve
What is the fate of who have a university degree and a certificate in Computer , other courses and experience ,what is the fate of all of those
I hope to get the answer fro the ones who have them
I hope everyone participate and discuss the topic and especially the word only

Wasn't the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques clear about the demarcation of employees on the item of wages and users