الامر ياشباب عجيب اتسال نفسي لماذا سعادة مدير المنطقة لم يمر يوماا واحدااا علي المكاتب كجولة ميدانية ليرا بعينة ماذا يدور في كواليس مكاتب البريد يامدير المنطقة اعلم ان هناك مظلمون وان الله ناصر المظلمون واعلم انك لن تدوم علي مكتبك لا انت ولا مديربريد البديعة ومساعدة الذي احمدالله انة ليس مديرا ذا منصب عال ولو مررت علي جميع مكاتب البريد لرايت العجب ولو فتحت موضوع لتلقي شكوي المظفون لرايت العجب انت وهو وهو تنامون ولكن عين الله لا تنام واعلم ان هناك من يدعوا اخر الليل ( عبدالله الدلقان --- اجعل من نفسك ناصر للمظلمين)
واعلموا ان هناك حقوق ضائعة للموظفين حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل

Terrorism and nepotism in Al-Badiaa post office in Riyadh

My brothers, It is wondrous I ASK myself why His Excellency the area manager never pass by to visit offices as a field tour , to see by his own eyes what's going on behind the scenes at post offices. Dear Excellency the area manager please be informed that there is many oppressed people, and God grant victory to oppressed and please be noted that you will not last on your desk for so long nor you neither Al-Badeaa post office Manager and the help of whom I thank God that he is not a manager of a high position, and if you passed by at all post offices you will Wright wonder and if you write a topic to receipt of a complaint you will Wright wonder. you and others sleep all night but God eye does not sleep and be informed that there are those who pray at the end of the night (Abd ALLAH Aldelqan --- Make yourself oppressor’s supporter)
And be noted that there are lost rights for the staff. GOD Suffice me, HE is the best supporter