السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

اكيد بيتوقع المدير العام اللي انا اقصده ان الكلام هذا مبالغ فيه ...

ولكن لاني ابن من ابناء هذه المنطقة في جهاز المؤسسة ، والاخبار قريب منا وتوصل لنا قبل

توصل للمناطق .. وغيرتي على منطقتي مالها حدود والكل يعرفني في جهاز المؤسسة .

ارجو منه رجاء ان ( يغير) فعلاً قبل ان يضطروا ويغيروه .

بريد المدينه مع قدوم الطياري قبل كذا سنه عين مساعد مدير عام لم يكن احد يتوقعه ..

شاب وعملي ويستاهل المنصب ولم يتمسك الطياري بالحرس القديم في بريد المدينه .

مدير بريد حائل قام بتعيين موظف لديه (عالبند) في منصب مدير ادارة .

بريد منطقة مكة معينين مساعد مدير عام شاب فاهم في العمل .

بس عشان هذا المدير العام يعرف نفسه بقول له العلامة الفارقه :

كل المناطق البريدية لديها ثلاثة مساعدين ...

وانت لديك اثنين فقط !!

هل منطقتك مافيها موظفين يستحقون المنصب ؟

لديك كفاءات شابه كثير جدا جدا وتستطيع تعيين وتغيير في مدراء الادارات والمساعدين بما

يسمح لك بتطوير العمل على اساس تجاري ومهني عالي حسب توجهات المؤسسة اللي احنا قاعدين

نشوفها خصوصاالان مع نهاية فترة الاعارة والتحول الكامل لنظام التأمينات والعمل المؤسسي

الخالص .

الان في المؤسسة هيكلة والكل يعرف .

والكلام حول مدراء العموم ومساعدينهم كثير .

وللاسف معاملات كثير توصلنا في المؤسسة من منطقتك فيها اخطاء بسيطة

بس واضح انها اخطاء حرس قديم متشبع يرسل المعاملة بأقل جهد وهو عارف انها راجعه

للتعديل والتصحيح واكمال الاوراق اللازمة .

اختيارك انت وزملاءك مدراء العموم في المملكة للمساعدين ولمدراء الادارات بشكل صحيح سوف

ينعكس على اداء مناطقكم البريدية بشكل ايجابي وسيساهم في تطوير العمل واقلها وصول

المعاملات صحيحة .

لا تجاملون بابقاء من لا يستحق لديكم في منصبه ..

فالمجاملة بهذه الطريقة ستكون على حساب مواقعكم . فاالقادمون في المناصب العليا في

المؤسسة لن يجاملوكم .

اللهم هل بلغت اللهم فاشهد .

Make a change Mr General manager of region .......... Before they replace you.
Peace, mercy and blessings of Allah

For sure the General manager that I mean would think of this talk exaggerated ...

But because I'm from the people of this area in your organization, and news come to us and reach us before it reach

the areas .. And my caring of my region has no limits and everyone knows me in the institution.

. Please ask him to make (the change) before actually having him replaced.

Elmadina Mail with the advent of Eltayary some years before ,he appointed Assistant General Manager, that no one expected ..

Young man who was practical and worthy of the position,and Eltayary did not invoke the old guard in elmadina post.

Director of the Hail Mail has appointed employee (on item) in the position of Director of the Department.

An area of Mecca appointed Assistant General Manager a smart efficient young man.

The General manager should know I mean him from the following distinguishing mark:

All areas of their postal three assistants ...

And you have only two!!

Isnot there any employees worthy of the position in your region?

You have many young staff members with potentials and skills and you can set and change in managers and assistants, in a way that

allows you to work on the basis of the development of commercial and professional orientations of the institution that we are now seeing epicially
with the end of the loan and complete transformation of the security system and the institutional work.

. Now there is restructuring in the organization and everybody knows.

And the talk about general managers and their assistants is alot.

Unfortunately we have many transactions in the organization of your area where simple mistakes

but obviously they are mistakes of old saturated guards, who send treatment with minimal effort knowing it will bounce back. for Adjustements, correction and completion of the necessary documents.

Your choosing you and your colleagues general managers in the Kingdom of the assistants and managers of departments correctly will

be reflected on the performance of mailing your region and will contribute positively to the development of work at least

the Transactions access will be correct.

Don’t be courteous by keeping those who do not deserve to have in office ..

Since courtesy this way will be at the expense of your positions. The upcoming in senior positions in

The institution will not be courteous to you.

. And God was witness.