السلالم ..ليست مصعدا يصعده الموظفين لقطف الثمار .. وليس شجرا بلا أشواك ..
بل هو ذلك الدرج الذي يصعد الموظفون عليه درجة درجة ..

ودائما أواجه تعبا شديدا أثناء صعوده .. أما النزول ياسلام كأن كل الدرجات درجة واحدة

لست أفهم سر هلوسة الموظفين بالسلالم البريدية .. وغير البريدية .. وفي كل صباح يوم جديد يتأبطوا سلما جديدا

يحملونه فوق ظهورهم أو بيـن أيديهم وفي اليوم التالي يتأبطوا سلما آخر خلاف الأول متذرعين بقولهم أن سلم الأمس إتضح أنه كان خاطيْ .. وسلم اليوم هو الصحيح وهكذا كل يوم من ذا

ومن كثر هلوستهم السلم الذي لايخص مؤسسة البريد يذهبون معه وأكاد أجزم أنهم يحلمون بالسلم حتى وقت النوم

وإني الأن أحمل حرفي وأشير به إليهم ..
وأنا حزين جدا ..
لأنهم ليس على سلمنا .. على السلم الآخر

سقف أمل الموظفين وأملي بسلمنا عالي جدا .. حتى صرنا لانستطيع الوصول إليه
لازال عراك السلالم في مكاتب البريد وفي المنتديات قائم .. لأنهم لايعلموا أن الزيادة أكبر منحة لهم من رب العالمين
والذي من رب العالمين لاراد له أحد ..

ألا أيها المهلوسون .. سلم مؤسسة البريد سهل جدا معرفته
بحسبة بسيطة إحملوا معكم سلم الموظفين العام وأضربوه في عشرين في المية حينها يطلع معكم سلمنا

طريقة سهلة جدا ويعملوها بعض الموظفين في برنامج الإكسل ولا تستغرق العملية معهم الخمس دقائق
Hallucination .. till the end of the month

.. Stairs are not an elevator .. for staff to pick the fruit .. .. And not a tree without thorns ..
.. But that the stairs where the staff climb up step by step ..

.. And always I'm having significant morbidity during the climbing it up .. while climbing it down as if all steps are only one step

.. I do not understand the mystery of hallucination of staff with the postal stairs (scales) .. .. And non-postal .. Every morning a new day a new stair (scale)
inwhich they carry on their backs or in their hands, the next day they use another scale other than the first citing by saying that yesterday's scale turned out to be a mistake .. and that of today is correct, and so on every day on

Due to their big obsession they go with the scale that doesn't belong to the Postal Corporation and I can assure you that they dream of the scale until bedtime

. I now carry a letter and refer it to them ..
I am very sad ..
.. it wasn't our scale .. for the other scale

.. Our High hopes me and the staff that our scale becomes very high .. Until we are We can not access it
.. there is Still fights about the stairs at post offices and forums .. because they don't know that the increase is their largest grant to them from the God of the Worlds
And that from the God of the Worlds no one can stop it ..

.. O Obsessives .. the scale of the postal Foundation is very easy to know
Take a simple calculation the general scale of staff and multiply it by twenty % then you will find out our scale,
A very easy method and some staff use it in the Excel program and the process takes them only five minutes