اسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
انا موظف نقاط بيع علي البريد الممتاز وخدمة نفس اليوم تسبب الاحراج
اروي لكم القصه
اتاني شاب يريد ارسال جواز سفر تبع اخوه الذي سيغادر المملكه بعد صلاه العشاء من مطار جده
الي كندا واتاني الشاب قال هل هنا خدمه توصل الرساله اليوم الكلام ذا الساعه 9صباح قلت نعم خدمه نفس اليوم
المهم ارسلتها علي انها توصل العصر ذهب الشاب وانا انتها دوامي
وماهو الادهاء والامر اتاني اليوم الثاني وهو غاضب سئلته مابك قال لم تصل الرساله استفسرت له والمصيبه لم تخرج الرساله
من المركز الرئيسي .وبعد مشاده بلكلام ارجعت له المبلغ الزائد من الرساله وهو علي حق.

Embarrassment with the service of the same day

Peace,mercy and blessings of God
I am an employee of selling points on the express mail service and the service of the same day causes embarrassment
I will Tell you a story
A man came to me who wants to send a passport for his brother, who will leave the Kingdom after the evening prayer of the Jiddah airport
To Canada and he came to me and said: do you have a service that delivers a message today at 9 am I said yes, the same day service
Then I Sent it is important to reach the young man afternoon and my shift ended
And what happened next is worse as on the following day he came to me furious and said that the message had not reached him and I asked for him and the disaster is the message didn't come out
From the main center. and after an argument I gave him back the excess amount of the message and he is right