اخواني الاداره الي أنا اشتغل فيها طلبو مني برنت من التأمينات الاجتماعيه عشان يشوفون الخبرات الي محسوبه عندي في التأمينات فذهبت قبل خمسه ايام وطلعت برنت فوجدت خبراتي التي عملت فيها في القطاع الخاص والطامه الكبرى (((ان خبرة البريد لم أجدها في البرنت مما يعني ان البريد لم يضيفنا الى هذه اللحضه في التأمينات الاجتماعيه))يعني الثلاث سنوات الي اشتغلناها راحت علينا.
عشان كذا حبيت انبهكم ان لا تسكتو عن هذه السنوات الي اشتغلناها حتى لو وصل الامر الى ان نرفع برقية تظلم.
أخوكم اهلاوي مووووت

Urgent contract-employees

Brothers the department I work in asked me print of social insurance to review the experiences calculated for me in the insurances, so I went five days ago and got a print and I found my experiences that I have worked in the private sector and the catastrophe was that(((that the experience of the postal wasn't there in the print, which means that postal hasn't added me to this social insurance till this moment)) means the three years I worked were gone with the wind.
That's why I wanted to alert you Don't be silent and ignore all these years even if it comes to submitting a grievance telegram.
your brother Ahlway Moot